Work with me
“Judge your neighbor, write it down, ask four questions, turn it around.”
The Work of Byron Katie
The Work is a deep, ongoing process of self-realization. It’s a meditative practice. More than a technique, it is a way of thinking and living.
The Work is a way to…
- Stop wanting or needing the world to change so you can be happy.
- Notice when your thoughts oppose reality and cause you stress and suffering in life.
- Become aware when you are telling yourself a story that is not true to you.
- End the arguing and fighting with life.
Monday Mother/Father Zoom Practice (currently unavailable)
Weekly, Monday practice Zoom meetings.
Are you ready to do inquiry about every concept and belief in Earth’s school? It’s starts at the beginning with Mother and Father.
As Byron Katie said, “…once I investigated the concepts about my mother, I had unraveled all my concepts about everyone and everything” (In: “A Mind at Home with Itself”).
Let’s connect with the root of the pain and suffering instead of the symptoms.
This is an invitation to join a weekly 2-hour Zoom session that will be offered on Monday(s). We will dive into The Work on mother and father.
Starting Monday, July 19th.
Please verify the specific time in your location. The sessions are scheduled according to Israel local time: Monday, 6 pm – 8 pm (18:00-20:00).
Pacific Time: Monday, 8 am – 10 am
Eastern Time: Monday, 11 am – 1 pm
Central European Time: Monday, 17-19
Limited to a small group of 4-8 participants.
$30 per session. (You can pay via PayPal)
A link to each session will be sent to you after payment.
Bring a pen, notepad, and a JYN worksheet and/or OBaaT worksheet.
I love opportunities to share my knowledge and experience and inspire others.
Combining serious work with fun and humor, invite me to facilitate a workshop or a talk about The Work of Byron Katie on varied topics such as:
- motherhood, children, family
- career, making dreams come true, self-realization
- healthy mind and body
- improving interpersonal communication
- being creative, productive, living up to one's potential, and Multipotentiality